Welcome to Third Grade!

August 25, 2011

Welcome to Room 116! I can’t wait to meet everyone on the first day of school. In the meantime, I would love to learn more about you and how you spent your summer.

Click on the comments box below, and tell me three things or activites that you enjoy. Please use only your first name or initials when blogging.

See you soon!

Ms. Feeney

14 thoughts on “Welcome to Third Grade!

1. Hi Ms Feeney,
    I’m Jenna. My favorite thing this summer was seeing my cousin who moved to Florida.
    My favorite activities are coloring, playing with my kitten,Bailey and camping.I also love reading,math and science.
    I hope we have a very fun year together! See you on the 7th.
    Jenna

2. Three things I enjoyed doing over summer were: reading to my dog Rocco, going to the beach and drawing animal pictures. A.S.

3. Hi Ms. Feeney,
    My name is Tommy and I like sports, reading, and fishing. My favorite sports are hockey, baseball, football, tennis, and golf. I am looking forward to being a third grader and I know one friend that is in my class.
    See you next week.
    Tommy

4. Hi Mrs. Feeney!
    How was your summer? Are you ready for school? I am very excited you will be my teacher this year, I had hoped and wished you would.
    I read over the summer and I have been swimming a lot.

I was watching tv in playroom I am watching Wheel of fortune and Jeopardy do you watch those shows I hope you do I am spending time with my mom and my
    sisters I am also going to the childrens museum in Boston and I also went to fenway Park with my mom and I had a slice of cheese pizza and I had ice cream in a baseball hat and red sox beat the san diego padres it was awesome I see you in September love Jake

5. Hi Ms, Feeney,

My three favorite activities are soccer, swimming and going on our cruise.

I am excited for school.

N.C.

6. Thank you to all my friends who responded so quickly. I am really excited about the year ahead. We have so much in common and so much to learn. I know that we will have a great time exploring together!
    Ms. Feeney